Automatic vision system
for cosmetic defect inspection
The MatriX XV-3 optical inspection system is designed for automatic optical inspection of cosmetic defects on electronic devices. The high resolution vision system is configured with two high accuracy, high speed 6-axes robot systems and three different inspection positions with multi-camera setups for fast, high quality simultaneous image acquisition from different angles. The part handling and imaging system setup is based on a sophisticated concept to guarantee the best possible cycle time. The XV-3 System is inline capable which makes it particularly suitable for final quality control in electronic mass production.
X-ray System Features
- Automatic vision system for cosmetic defect inspection
- Two highly precise 6-axes robot systems for sample manipulation
- High resolution cameras for flexible inspection from different angles
- 3 different inspection positions for optimum cycle time.
- Automatic NiO Handling
- Inline or manual load/unload